Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Sad Announcement
Edge of Beyond « Welcome to the Beyond! « Board Stuff « Sad Announcement
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad Announcement  (Read 19999 times)
Boardyguard
Guardian
Herp Derp
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 07:35:48 AM »

This is truly a horrible and unexpected occurance. I really don't know what to say, but I will say that Webrider was a great guy, and he will be missed very dearly by everyone. May he rest in peace.

Guardian
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 10:31:30 PM »

I may not have played a large part on these boards but I have been here for three years and in those years I have developed a lot of respect for everyone that resides on these boards. Webrider was truly one of kind, and I am shocked and dismayed to hear of this news. He was much too young.

I'm not even sure what to say.
He will be missed. That is certainty.
My respects go out to those that were close to him.
This world is much too cruel.

'Some day we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car' -- Evan Davis
Guardian
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 05:06:11 AM »

I didn't know Webrider  but I heard he was a pretty good guy. It's a shame he had to leave this world in such a way. Well I'm sure he's in a better place now.

My prayers go with his family.

"In a real dark night of the soul it is always three 'o clock in the morning." F. Scott Fitzgerald
Nome
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 01:09:25 AM »

I never knew him, but find it real sad.

2 Forums I was on 2 people faked their deaths and find it real sad that someone has passed on from a forum I'm part of.

My prayers go for him and his family.
Guardian
Hopeless Romantic
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 06:22:33 AM »

I am really sorry for what happened to Webrider.  I will miss him dearly even though I didn't know him very well.  My best memory of him was 2 years ago when he requested me to make an ID card for him.  I hope God will help his family through this difficult time.

Guardian
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 03:53:10 PM »

....wow...my god.  This is a huge shock for me.

I just dont know what to say.  Webrider has always been a great guy to talk to, with a sense of humor along with a great and bright outlook on life.  He has been here since I first joined the community, and has contributed so much to the atmosphere here to make everyone feel welcome.  I dont think he ever had a mean bone in his body.  Although I only really knew him through these boards, I always considered him a friend. 

Im still in utter shock at what I just read.  I cant think of anything else to say.  My best wishes go to Paul's (aka Webrider, as I will always remember him as) family.  I will include him in my prayers.

Guardian
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 05:29:25 AM »

I didn't post here before because i didn't know what to say, it's tragic, i hope all those who knew him stay strong and get through this difficult time. Speaking from experiance the hurt never really goes, but you do adjust. I hope wherever Webrider is he's happy and at peace.

"I come from the net, infecting systems, peoples, and cities, to this place, Mainframe, my format VIRUS,  THE EVILJESTER  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ......"
Guardian
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 01:50:30 AM »

I certainly never expected to see such sad news on return here.  It's taken me a while now to compose myself and type through the tears.

Right from the first day that I signed up here, Webby would do anything to make people smile.  For the longest time he called me "he", starting the great gender confusion of 2001 and winning him an award, to the wandering through Mainframe and reeking havoc on its citizens, to fighting Mainframe to get more Ray, Webby cracked us up, made us laugh, and will always remain in our hearts.

Stay Frosty Webby.  We'll miss you.

What Would McGuiver Do?
Guardian
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2005, 02:22:04 AM »

Hey guys, long time no see.

I decided to come and take a quick visit back here, and read the sad news about Webrider. I remember Webrider from my active days here and felt that I had to come and post.

Though it has been atleast 2 years, I remember Webrider somewhat, and he was a great guy. My condolences go out to his family.
PikaFan
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2005, 11:36:20 AM »

May he Rest in peace and live happily in Heaven. May his Spirit watch over us and his family.May he be happy.Amen cry :angel: Sad
Guardian
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 03:43:21 AM »

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words. It really has helped to know I'm not the only one affected by Webby's death.

His family has started a memorial blog in his name, to help with the grieving. For any of you that didn't know him that well, I invite you to take a look. I wish you had known him like I did. The page should give you some insights into who he was. There are a lot of anecdotes and photos.

http://pjkmem.blogspot.com/
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 06:44:47 AM »

Thank you for that, CC. I'll make sure to post a link on the main site and in the links section.
Guardian
Interface with an Attitude
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2005, 07:42:15 AM »

Thank you for keeping us updated CC, it means a lot. 

Guardian
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 08:55:15 AM »

Thanks for the link CC. Now I can know what webby was like. The site is really nice it's good to have a memoral site so people can remember him and people who never knew him can read up on him. Too bad I never got to meet him....

"In a real dark night of the soul it is always three 'o clock in the morning." F. Scott Fitzgerald
Null
Stlll loving the scales after all this time.
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2005, 07:17:10 AM »

Wow, that's a major shame.

I used to be a really big part of this forum several years back and lost a lot of interence around that time.

And I just decide to come back and look around at the message board and found out about this, it's really shocking.

I vagully remember some of his posts and seeing how he ment to everyone, it's a sad event for everyone here.

Shinigami 5:18

The god of death has just ran over and superkicked your ASCII!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: