Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Pixelacious - ReBoot Mayhem Galleries
Edge of Beyond « Boot Camp (ReBoot Mayhem) « ReBoot News « Site Stuff « Pixelacious - ReBoot Mayhem Galleries
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pixelacious - ReBoot Mayhem Galleries  (Read 3960 times)
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« on: August 01, 2007, 12:31:30 AM »

Although there were going to be a lot of new stuff appearing once ReBoot Mayhem was up and running again, I've had a few requests already for the Fan Art threads to return. So I sped up the process a bit and decided to open the Pixelacious galleries early!

They're not complete, though they're accessible and ready for you to start throwing your work into them!

Link: http://www.pixelacious.net

Please make sure to look at the boards relating to Pixelacious and especially the rules. A brief version is as follows:

* You will need to sign up to the galleries in order to post any artwork. This is so that fans do not have to sign up to the boards in order to post their work.

* Art will be approved by a Gallery Admin. If it fits in the categories and is within the rules set out then it should be approved no problems.

* If you have any questions, post it in the Pixelacious Help Boards. Additionally if you think there should be some new albums added, post your request in the appropriate board.

Enjoy and lets start seeing some of those great fan art pieces!!

Smiley
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 08:02:43 AM »

An update has occurred in the galleries. New skin and I'm re-uploading the screencaps to the gallery once more. The gallery itself has been upgraded to the latest version and hopefully that will keep some spammers out. Screencaps from Season 1 will be re-uploaded by the end of the week. Screencaps for Seasons 2-3 should be done within a couple of weeks. Screencaps for Season 4 will go up once I've ripped them from the DVD which will probably be shortly after Season 2-3 are up. If you have any questions don't forget to post them in the appropriate thread/board.

Update 30 Jan: Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get all of Season 1 re-uploaded by the end of the week as my computer is going to be upgraded so I'll be without one for a few days! I will, however, start re-uploading the screencaps as soon as possible.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 08:07:35 PM by Mayhem » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: