Edge of Beyond « SPAMZONE « The Lost Threads « Good Ol' Days
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Ol' Days  (Read 10067 times)
Guardian
« on: April 12, 2008, 08:11:53 AM »

Man, I was thinking about it and there used to me WAY more people here. You'd think that with ReBoot returning (again) we'd get back a lot of the oldies. Don't get me wrong, a few have come back (including me), but there are still more that have either not shown their faces or came back, made one post and took off again.

I remember back in 2002 (ish), Porter and I were like the resident Beavis & Butthead. He was obsessed with his giant Texan Burrito's. Rogue was drawing pictures of blood and ReBootGargoyles. I constantly made photoshoped pics including "Hello Clarice!", We held awards for things like "biggest signature" (which I won one year), Zilla DIDN'T have over 14,000 posts  laugh, The gaming, the FIGHTING Thread, The constant remarks by me that "Dot should put out".

Sigh, I guess those days are gone  cry

I may come from the Net
Probably through systems, peoples and cities, to this place maybe
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
To mend and defend most likely
ReBoot! I think
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

Don't despair yet Beast! I think that once something actually comes out - like the comic or the movie, then more are bound to return to the boards and chaos will ensue!

I miss having a lot of the former members on board too, and a lot of the things we used to get up to as well.  Sad
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »

I'm pretty sure a lot of them have moved on too, and even with the news of the comics/movies they probably just.. don't really care. lol

Just like mayo said, I'm sure people will come back, not to mention a bunch of newbies will join in once things get rolling. Then hopefully these forums will go nuts again.

Zilla DIDN'T have over 14,000 posts
Said it before and I'll say it again... I'm not PROUD of this accomplishment.  d'oh 2
<_< I'm actually tempted to roll it back.. if I still can...

The constant remarks by me that "Dot should put out".
o_O I'm kinda glad I don't remember that. LOL
I do miss Porter though, hope he's safe, y'know.. air force and all.

Guardian
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »

Yeah... I guess we'll only ever know if he ever comes back on...

I may come from the Net
Probably through systems, peoples and cities, to this place maybe
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
To mend and defend most likely
ReBoot! I think
Boardyguard
Guardian
WELCOME! To the EDDDDGE of BEYOOOOND!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

Wow I forgot all about the board awards we used to have those were fun. Yeah the good 'ol days were awesome. Half of us made action figure comics, the rpgs of all of us in Mainframe wreaking havok were hilarious, and the glorious bounty of fanfiction.

I just wonder how many people haven't heard the news about ReBoot returning. It hasn't been publicized at all in the US, I know. I didn't find out about it till around August of 2007 I think and I wouldn't have then had I not stumbled across it looking for a ReBoot picture.Can the board do an email alert to its members saying ReBoot's coming back to let people know?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:07:47 PM by EB v2.0 » Logged

Your ad could be here! Only 999999 a month. Call 1-800-MIKETV for details.
Guardian
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:07:09 AM »

I just decided to check out reboot mayhem one day and that's how I found out that reboot was coming back. I would have never known if I hadn't decided to check out this site.

[glow=purple]Anime >*.*<[/glow]
Null
Oh dear, we need to make a profit
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 04:34:39 AM »

We're coming back? Surely there's profit to be made from that!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: