Edge of Beyond « Boot Camp (ReBoot Mayhem) « ReBoot News « LAUNCHED! New Official Site Is Up!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LAUNCHED! New Official Site Is Up!  (Read 9024 times)
Killer Queen
Guardian
huzzuhwhatta?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »

I don't see why they just don't let the comic be public, and make you sign in if your going to leave a comment.

I thought that was kinda odd.  Seems like a shady attempt by Z2H to get people to sign up.  >_>

ReBoot: Tastier than crack, more filling than tacos.

.:: Look, I'm a pretentious art twit! ::.

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 03:19:57 PM »

I guess its a way to record the true number of views by fans rather than having bots and spiders push the numbers up? I think that having the different sites connected to each other causes problems though, unless all three sites are on the same server.
Guardian
I like cheese!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 01:07:38 AM »

The site is like...not registering my attempts to log in or something. :/ Whenever I type in my username and password it just reloads the page as is. I even went to the zeroes2heroes site, logged in, changed my password, then tried again, and it's still not letting me login.

D:

I had the same problem. But if you go and try to the sign up page and type in your e-mail address, as I did, you should get a little message that says "this e-mail address is already registered. If you have forgotten your user-name/password blah blah blah," click on the link and they'll send you a new one.

Worked for me.

"I'll see you in your nightmares. Toodles!"

My deviant stuff
Boardyguard
Guardian
Herp Derp
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »

Thanks for the tip, Cerulean. I tried it but it's still not working. Bah! I'm going to email tech support and see if they can fix it for me.

Boardyguard
Guardian
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »

Thats a whole lotta fan names up on that site.. and wait.. dude I'm there too.. That's kinda cool! Looks like I made it just in time for the party..

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: