Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Maple Leaf Recall
Edge of Beyond « SPAMZONE « BORED « Maple Leaf Recall
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maple Leaf Recall  (Read 14849 times)
Guardian
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 05:40:05 AM »

I took no health classes in College... Just pure design and media-based classes.

What did you do in College again?

I may come from the Net
Probably through systems, peoples and cities, to this place maybe
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
To mend and defend most likely
ReBoot! I think
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 05:49:10 AM »

You sound like a BodyBreak commercial, Eb Wink

I remember those commercials from before I even started school, and I'm seeing some new ones now.
Those two got uuuuuuugly

Guardian
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 05:59:09 AM »

I remember those commercials from before I even started school, and I'm seeing some new ones now.
Those two got uuuuuuugly

Turns out they were wrong all these years

I may come from the Net
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
ReBoot! I think
Sprite
This is good ♥
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »

We need some animal fats and proteins for our brains, immune systems, and muscle mass.

Balanced diets are the key.

Colleges revised their theory! Now they teach us that we can be vegetarian and healthy if we make sure to get enough proteins and fats from other kinds of food. And really, if humans were meant to eat meat, they could eat raw meat without being sick. My dog can, but can you? huh

Anyway, cows are way too cute to be eaten! moo cow

My ReBoot music videos: http://upload.xbrav.net/etoile/
Guardian
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »

knuppel2 moo cow

I may come from the Net
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
ReBoot! I think
Sprite
This is good ♥
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 08:42:19 AM »

You are such a Beast! buck2

Boardyguard
Guardian
WELCOME! To the EDDDDGE of BEYOOOOND!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »

Colleges revised their theory! Now they teach us that we can be vegetarian and healthy if we make sure to get enough proteins and fats from other kinds of food. And really, if humans were meant to eat meat, they could eat raw meat without being sick. My dog can, but can you? huh Anyway, cows are way too cute to be eaten! moo cow

I think colleges may be biased to one lifestyle or another based on where you live. I live in an Ag state. Yes you an be vegetarian and be healthy, thanks to beans and nuts, both very good.

I have personally eaten raw meat without being sick. When I was little I used to eat salted raw hamburger meat, many of my relatives from New Jersey still do. It was a popular cuisine among the German-American populace there and they brought it south with them when they moved here. Then I found out I was eating raw meat and you couldn't pay me to eat it now, lol. Anyway raw meat in itself isn't harmful, its the way commercial meat animals are genetically altered, raised and fed that make eating them raw harmful. Especially with chickens.

I eat rare roast beef and rare to medium rare beef cuts to this day with no ill effects. I eat raw fish everytime I use Worcestershire Sauce. Salami and Peperoni are uncooked pork and beef as well. Wouldn't dare eat an undercooked chicken though, thats deadly.

Humans were meant to eat meat rare at one point in our history (we have Canines for ripping rare meat after all), but we discovered fire and have since lost most of our enzymes for digesting it properly and protection from the organisms in the meat. Thus we need to heat the meat to destroy the germs and to break up the protein so it goes easy on our stomachs.

People who get sick don't wash the meat before cooking or eat tainted meat.

Humans wisdom teeth were originally meant for grinding grass up. We no longer do that. The appendix was also possibly used in the digesting of plant matter. I'd imagine most people that ate grass today would get sick. Like with meat though if you don't clean the vegatables you'll get sick too.

As for cows, no real life cow is cute, well calfs are for a couple weeks, then they get nasty too. I grew up near farms, and my grandmother had one, they are nasty creatures. Snotty noses, flies all around them, blisters full of fly larva and puss you have to lance ew, poo caked all over their butts and all over their underside double ew, usually covered in dirt or mud they lay in to keep bugs away, and ugh and the smell.

I will never ever drink unpasterized milk from them as I've been to a dairy farm and seen crap all over their teets ewwwwww. Even when you brush, clean, and wash the cows they go right back out and roll in mud or crap on themselves lol.

Your ad could be here! Only 999999 a month. Call 1-800-MIKETV for details.
Guardian
I like cheese!
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 09:59:08 AM »

I will never ever drink unpasterized milk from them as I've been to a dairy farm and seen crap all over their teets ewwwwww. Even when you brush, clean, and wash the cows they go right back out and roll in mud or crap on themselves lol.

I used to spend one month each summer at my grandparents' dairy farm. We drank unpasteurized milk all the time, and I turned out just fine.  hyperactive

Of course, we got the milk out of the cooler. It goes through a filter to get all the straw and stuff out of it.

"I'll see you in your nightmares. Toodles!"

My deviant stuff
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »

Balanced diets are the key.
 And really, if humans were meant to eat meat, they could eat raw meat without being sick. My dog can, but can you? huh

Anyway, cows are way too cute to be eaten! moo cow

That's because the moment we discovered FIRE and began to cook our food we destroyed all the bacteria that caused our bodies to make antibodies. Therefore as we progressed we lost the ability to eat raw foods. (along with our fangs because meat and such was now soft... dammit.. I want my fangs!)

Cerulean grew up drinking unpasteurized milk, therefore her digestion has the bacteria needed to break it down. If I were to go have a glass I'd probably die. lol

But I'm not saying Vegetarians are BAD, just setting the facts straight... straightish... uh.. straighter?
Too each their own.
I like cows too... but they also taste good >_>

*edit* lol, how did i miss eb's post? Ah well.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:18:44 AM by Zilla » Logged

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 11:11:40 AM »

<- Professor Ebehrdy >_<

Despite where I originate from I'm a nonseafoodarian - I don't eat any kind of seafood. And its not that I haven't tried, it just don't go down very well  Vomit

Years ago I was surrounded by some vegetarians when I was attending a course, they tried to encourage me though didn't lecture me on anything about it being 'better'. I said that there wasn't enough vegetables and protein stuff out there that I liked that could convince me to become one lol. May's a fussy eater...
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »

Just be glad you don't have to eat clay like astronauts do now.

D:

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »

Clay?!? Wow then they really will be sh%@#ing bricks!!!  2funny
Sprite
This is good ♥
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »

Humans wisdom teeth were originally meant for grinding grass up.

We used to eat grass? Shocked

As for cows, no real life cow is cute, well calfs are for a couple weeks, then they get nasty too. I grew up near farms, and my grandmother had one, they are nasty creatures. Snotty noses, flies all around them, blisters full of fly larva and puss you have to lance ew, poo caked all over their butts and all over their underside double ew, usually covered in dirt or mud they lay in to keep bugs away, and ugh and the smell.

Well, my uncle's cows ARE cute. Tongue And being dirty is no crime. lol I just prefer animals when they're alive rather than dead. But I don't mean to start a debate here. Like Zilla said, to each his own.

Boardyguard
Guardian
WELCOME! To the EDDDDGE of BEYOOOOND!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »

Poor, poor astronauts... wait a minute they get to fly, see the stars clearly, and get to be above the hurricanes. And I've seen their Icecream, that stuffs good. Lucky SOBs.  

I took no health classes in College... Just pure design and media-based classes.

What did you do in College again?
Computer Science Technician. Fancy title considering most of the time to fix their problems involves me hitting restart. lol

We had to take a chemistry or Biology in college, I took Biology, in high school 2 health classes we're mandatory and boring as hell. I took 2 Biology's in high school as well those we're fun. We accidently set a metal spoon on fire when burning food to determine its calorie count in an experiment. Never though a metal spoon could burn.

I used to spend one month each summer at my grandparents' dairy farm. We drank unpasteurized milk all the time, and I turned out just fine.  hyperactive
Of course, we got the milk out of the cooler. It goes through a filter to get all the straw and stuff out of it.
If you own the cow and keep the utters clean its pretty safe.  But this is why I won't drink it http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2008/08/raw-milk-progra.html

Humans wisdom teeth were originally meant for grinding grass up.

We used to eat grass? Shocked

Well, my uncle's cows ARE cute. Tongue And being dirty is no crime. lol I just prefer animals when they're alive rather than dead. But I don't mean to start a debate here. Like Zilla said, to each his own.

We still eat grass, corn for example. Just not so much the blades anymore.

There's no way I could eat an animal that I knew or raised. I too prefer to see them alive rather than dead. I've thrown back every fish I've ever caught for example. 

Your ad could be here! Only 999999 a month. Call 1-800-MIKETV for details.
Sprite
This is good ♥
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »

I've thrown back every fish I've ever caught for example. 

Don't they get hurt by the hook?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: