Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Emergency contact
Edge of Beyond « Welcome to the Beyond! « Board Stuff « Emergency contact
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emergency contact  (Read 2779 times)
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« on: June 11, 2009, 09:26:28 AM »

Hey everyone

Every now and then the site and the boards experience down time, there's usually a good explanation for it however the last time the site went down it ended up being offline for around 3 days and nobody knew what was going on. If you do come onto the boards and they're offline for a substantial amount of time, feel free to contact me at the following e-mail address:

mei.mei72@gmail.com

This way you can either alert me to the boards being offline or find out what's going on. Make sure you save this in your contacts somewhere so that you can use it when everything is offline. Occasionally the site will go offline for a period of a few hours due to server maintenance issues but any longer than that and there's likely to be a problem (sometimes I may already have the answer and other times I may not even know the boards are down but I always check my e-mails).

afro
Guardian
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 04:42:45 AM »

Sounds good, May :D

I may come from the Net
Probably through systems, peoples and cities, to this place maybe
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
To mend and defend most likely
ReBoot! I think
Pages: [1]   Go Up