Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New (Major) Board Changes
Edge of Beyond « Welcome to the Beyond! « Board Stuff « New (Major) Board Changes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New (Major) Board Changes  (Read 5901 times)
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:08:55 PM »

As you'll notice, the boards have changed drastically and not just the theme! We've now expanded the boards to incorporate a lot of other areas of discussions outside of ReBoot which this message board was previously dedicated to. We are still dedicated fans of ReBoot, but we like to discuss lots of other things too and invite new and old members to join and chat about what you love to chat about the most! And it was agreed to by the regular posters who still visit the boards.

At this stage, I've made the major changes however there are still a few minor tweaks and things that need to be done, so its not entirely complete but it won't stop you from posting! Also if you have any suggestions about other areas/boards you would like added please let me know, and if you find anything a bit whacko please let me know.

Feedback and questions on the changes are also welcomed in this thread.  Smiley

Cheers

Mayhem
Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

Addendum:

Animay is one of my other websites and I'll be linking to the boards from there as well as the link at the top of the page to the website from here.

You may also see that its a pretty long message board now, if there are sections that you don't think you'll be posting in you can click the little down arrow next to the Category title and it will make that category shrink and make the boards a little smaller!
Guardian
I like cheese!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:34:01 PM »

Wow! These are big changes! *goes to explore*

"I'll see you in your nightmares. Toodles!"

My deviant stuff
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

Oh woooow I really like the new look!
I thought I had hit the wrong bookmark at first! :D

Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 03:19:17 AM »

Whoa, holy crap! Definitely not what I expected to see when I logged in this morning, but I really like it! The blue is still a nice color and omg, so much more stuff to look through! Now I'm going to be even more behind in catching up on posts. >_>  :D

Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 08:47:23 AM »

Glad to hear you like it so far Smiley I still haven't sorted out the gallery structure yet, that's my next 'major' job though at the moment I need to get RBM and Animay updated so it'll be updated when its updated lol.
Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

Update: Added two new boards "Tokyo Times" (in the Animaynia category) and "Stars in their Eyes" (in the Wotson! category)
Guardian
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 09:14:41 AM »

I like it :D

I may come from the Net
Probably through systems, peoples and cities, to this place maybe
Motherboard
My format? Guardian,
perhaps
To mend and defend most likely
ReBoot! I think
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print