Edge of Beyond « Boot Camp (ReBoot Mayhem) « ReBoot News « Entire ReBoot Series To Be Released to DVD in 2011!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entire ReBoot Series To Be Released to DVD in 2011!  (Read 24436 times)
Guardian
Interface with an Attitude
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 06:19:46 AM »

lol dont At, I am totally with you.  That fancomic was a total FAN COMIC, including all the typical things a fanfic or fancomic would have.   If they think THAT resolves anything... then they are more out of touch with their fanbase that I thought... and that is something that seems to be really their many problem now that most of the orignal people have left - they are out of touch with their audience.

They keep trying to re-invent the series and "freshen" it up.  Its not needed.   

Guardian
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »

Well i have to admit i've been hiding away in the darkness for quite sometime now (inpart due to the forgetting of my password and the destruction of my email address, a lethal combination i must say). But i can't resist commenting on this news!! I've been holding out for this for so so so so so so so so long and even if it's only released as a region 1 dvd boxset it's still a boxset, at long last!!! I have to be honest and say that this is more important to me than a new movie, although that is obviously incredible if it comes to fruition!! But to have the entre series as a boxset, i will at long last feel complete!!! And so will my Queen!!!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 12:24:20 PM by eviljester » Logged

"I come from the net, infecting systems, peoples, and cities, to this place, Mainframe, my format VIRUS,  THE EVILJESTER  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ......"
Guardian
I'm a roman numeral! haha
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »

I have to be honest and say that this is more important to me than a new movie, although that is obviously incredible if it comes to fruition!! But to have the entre series as a boxset, i will at long last feel complete!!! And so will my Queen!!!!

I must agree with you, at least a box set can give us some sense closure. If they do a new movie it may not be the hunt, and it may end in yet another cliffhanger lol. At least a box set of the series we love will be complete.

How is it I didn't hear about the official fanart contest until a few days ago?!?  http://www.reboot.com/exclusives/fan-art-contest

Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 01:08:56 AM »

Teh offical Box for... the box? lol
http://reboot.com/community/discussion/view/id/71315

I hope so,  I like the gold look. :3

Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010, 01:39:33 AM »

Oh wow, it's pretty. See, it's stuff like this that shuts the pessimist in me up. laugh Proof, it's all I ask for. Not too hard to get when something is legit. (My spelling when I first wake up, however, is another story. Far =/= hard in any language I can think  of.)

Can't wait to get it!

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 08:54:17 AM »

Yeah, I got the same email though I didn't really read it, but I did see the box set image. It doesn't look real yet, more like a 'this is what it could look like' image so it'll be better to wait until its closer to its release date.
Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 03:04:30 PM »

GUYS. GUYS GUYS GUYS.

Season 1 + 2

FINALLY! I could not hit that pre-order button fast enough. Hurry up, March!  Turtle bounce
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 04:43:39 PM by Atlanta » Logged

Boardyguard
Guardian
WELCOME! To the EDDDDGE of BEYOOOOND!
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »

Argh must resist urge to preorder.  Turtle bounce I need the full series set. I missed out on the Transformers and Complete GI Joe sets I can't miss out of the ReBoot one. I got the TFs and GI Joe series dvds from Shout Factory individually later only to find out I missed about 4 disks worth of bonus material they only released in the complete sets. So I must wait.

Your ad could be here! Only 999999 a month. Call 1-800-MIKETV for details.
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »

wtf, I thought this was going to bet the complete set not just the first two seasons.  Is this actually what we've been following from website o_O??

Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 12:52:27 PM »

That's what I was wondering too, but in my mind, I have the first and last arc of Season III and Season IV on DVD already, but not Seasons 1+2. The copies I have are VHS quality and pretty crap. I dunno, I'm happy at seeing this. Yeah, I want a full boxset, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »

I think its a way to make more money. Sell the Season 1&2 first, then bring out a 3&4 and then finally bring out a full box set. Most companies seem to do it this way.
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2010, 06:10:23 AM »

DUMB

well, more annoying than anything else really. I'm just gonna wait for the full boxset then.

Boardyguard
Guardian
WELCOME! To the EDDDDGE of BEYOOOOND!
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »

The way Shout Factory has done in the past is to release the entire series box set early to stores like Best Buy, FYE, etc... for diehard fans. Then a couple months later they sell the individual seasons to retailers like Walmart and Target for impulse buyers.

This is what they did with GI Joe and Transformers. You could buy the complete series for around 100 bucks in a nice package with lots of extras a month before the first individual season sets arrived at stores. They usually distribute the individual seasons at a rate of about 1 every two months.

Your ad could be here! Only 999999 a month. Call 1-800-MIKETV for details.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: