Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/rebootma/public_html/edgeofbeyond.net/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ReBoot Mayhem
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ReBoot Mayhem  (Read 2506 times)
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« on: December 31, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

It's not board news but I thought I'd post it anyway.

ReBoot Mayhem is back up and running again. I changed it over from Joomla! to Wordpress since I use that with my other sites. The other reason it got changed was the new dedicated server I'd moved all the sites over to had been hacked and there was stuff on it that upset a few people (no it wasn't pr0n it was some program they were using that belonged to somebody else or something... and some hacking stuff I think). Anyway I think it had to do with me not updating Joomla! on a regular basis. The thing with Joomla! is that there's so many friggin files to upload in order to update, whereas its pretty straight forward with Wordpress.

So the site is back up and all flashy and stuff.

Also Pixelacious is back too. I was lucky to get the same domain name as it looked like nobody else had bought it after I dropped it (whew!). Its also Wordpress-ified but still set up as a gallery of sorts. Hopefully Rainmaker will be fine with it... and ReBoot Mayhem... >_>

Both sites are still going through that 'in progress of updating' stage which I think all the previous incarnations were for the past 10 years or so  Tongue

Any issues feel free to let me know  Smiley
Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:20:03 AM »

Oh wow, Mayhem, I really like the new layout. It's all sleek and digital looking, very apropos! Hopefully there will be more traffic through it if the DVDs reignite interest like I hope it will.

Eh, it's good to be a perpetual state of updating, if you ask me. Only dead sites don't need to update anymore, so to have ten years under your belt with things left to do, I'd call it a good thing. Smiley

Let me know if you need any information help. I'm always happy to put my fount of random knowledge to a good cause.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: