Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-order now!  (Read 5338 times)
You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« on: January 22, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »

Shout!Factory have put up the pre-order information on their website and it now includes what we'll see on this 9-disc collection! Its called
ReBoot: The Definitive Mainframe Edition and will include the following bonuses:

• 20-page booklet
  • Fast Forward: The Making of ReBoot
  • A Look Back at ReBoot with Co-Creator Gavin Blair
  • Original Animated Character Models
  • Commentaries featuring Producer Christopher Brough, Designer/Storyboard Artist Blair Peters, Animator/Director Zeke Norton, Michael Benyaer (?Bob?), Ian James Corlett (?Glitch Bob?) and Voice Director Michael Donovan (?Phong?/?Mike the TV?)

Also if you pre-order through Shout!Factory you will also get a limited edition 3D lenticular postcard!! Pixelacious!

You can pre-order here

The official announcement e-mail, however, spoke about the Season 1 & 2 DVD box set release that was $29.93 but link to the above pre-order for $69.97 which I believe is the full series. Not sure why they did that but hopefully they'll clarify. I guess it may mean why we have seen a pre-order for Seasons 1&2 on Amazon.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:01:45 AM by Mayhem » Logged
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 03:41:32 AM »

Good to see, too bad I'll have to wait due to money being tight, also I'd like to see what the shipping looks like as well.

Lets hope there's no errors like in the past. Don't want a repeat of the Man-voice mishap. XD

Guardian
I like cheese!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »

Why is the pre-order so expensive??

"I'll see you in your nightmares. Toodles!"

My deviant stuff
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:25:34 AM »

That's actually a decent price for an entire series, single seasons can run about 49.99 new.

Nome
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 11:10:15 PM »

Why is the pre-order so expensive??

That one has all the extras, i'm guessing the 25 dollar one just has the episodes from season 1 and 2.

Also, apparantly they won't ship to Australia, which sucks balls.
Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 07:12:02 AM »

So yeah, day before it's supposed to be shipped and I get an email saying there's an issue with disk 1 and the shipping date will be later in the week. Somehow, I'm not all that surprised. Annoyed, yes, but not surprised. At least they have the foresight to fix it before shipping and it's not an indefinite delay. Seriously though, all this time and they just now notice it? Bah.

{EDIT} Just realized how to make the situation clear for people: add the email they sent. Please forgive my rampant hurr durr. Anyway, email:

Dear ReBoot Fan,

Just as we were about to ship your ReBoot: The Definitive Mainframe Edition DVD set we discovered a slight error in Disc 1. The good news is that we have moved megabytes to produce a replacement disc that corrects the error and we will be shipping the replacement disc in the same package with your DVD set. Unfortunately, this has delayed our shipping by a few days. We are doing everything possible to minimize the delay and hope to have all product shipped by the middle of this week. Please accept our apologies.

Thanks for your purchase.

Your friends at Shout! Factory

It better look the same too. I'm crazy when it comes to matching and things looking even the slightest bit off.{/EDIT}

I'm not sure what's worse: the wait for getting word of a box set or waiting for the damn thing to finally arrive. Oh, and I'll take pictures and stuff when it gets here for anyone who hasn't ordered it yet for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:33:41 AM by Atlanta » Logged

Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 12:52:34 PM »

I apologize, I friggin put my mouth on that... -_-
At least they caught the error before the shipments went out and they actually made the effort to fix it, and not do the "Durr maybe they wont notice" thing.

Administrator
Guardian
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 12:56:45 PM »

So it's all your fault. BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH.

...Or not. I'm too lazy to get the fire.

Yeah, I'm glad they caught it, fixed it, and notified people before shipping it out. I'm starting to think the series is cursed, but it'll soon be over. Once it's here, it's here and they can't take it away from me.

Guardian
I'm a roman numeral! haha
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 04:44:02 PM »

Considering this has happened to our series twice now, I wonder if this is a common problem?

They sounded nice in the email, and even attempted to make it ReBooty for our amusement. That was sweet of them at least.

You can't beat a Mayo that's a fact
Administrator
Guardian
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »

Oh, and I'll take pictures and stuff when it gets here for anyone who hasn't ordered it yet for whatever reason.

You'll have to post some images of it 'lanta as its probably the closest I'll ever get to having a copy of it Sad
Rawsome!
Administrator
Guardian
ZakuZaku!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 12:51:39 AM »

$30 shipping and handling to Canada :\

That may not seem like a lot to some, but when you're adding it to 70+tax already it really makes it feel not worth it. Pity this isn't available in stores.

Guess I'll wait for the Blu-ray
lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: